Not sure if you had the coronavirus? A new report explains how to know if you already had it.
The coronavirus pandemic will soon enter its sixth month, and we’re still trying to understand all the symptoms of the virus. Plenty of infected Americans end up having mild symptoms or remain asymptomatic. So how do you know if you had it?
Yahoo! News has put together a quick read about different signs that you already had the novel coronavirus without knowing it. Here’s the full list:
- You had a positive antibody test
- You had symptoms earlier in 2020.
- You lost your sense of taste or smell.
- You had a really bad headache.
- You had skin rashes or Covid-19 toes.
- You had severe exhaustion.
- You had a really bad dry cough.
- You suffered from pink eye.
- You had massive digestive issues.
- You were around people who ended up testing positive.
- You were short of breath.
- You had several flu-like symptoms.