Oscar Temple - Our client is a leading commercial bank in Nigeria. Our client is in the process of implementing a strategy to transforming the banking industry. You will be working in a smart motivated team within an organisation that believe in collaboration, innovation, integrity and people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head Branch Audit
Job Location: Lagos
* This role will see you coordinating the activities of all branch audit teams to provide independent, objective assurance and audit advisory services designed to add value and improve branch services, commercial and retail businesses.
* You will also evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the risk management, control and governance processes of the branch network; including certifying their alignment with established global audit standards and best practices.
* A good first degree in Accounting, Law, IT or related discipline
* A professional qualification from ICAN, ACCA, CIBN, ISC2, ISACA etc. will be an added advantage.
* Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a bank/financial institution with at least 5 years in similar position.
* Plan the activities of all branch audit teams to focus on aligning their audit activities with the bank’s strategic intent to achieve defined results.
* Ensure quality audit reports covering the entire branch network are presented to the Executive Management and meet the standards of the Board Audit Committee of the Bank.
* Provide leadership using good interpersonal, problem solving, motivation, coaching and good mentoring skills to enhance team performance by branch auditors.
Apply Here >>