Oscar Temple - Our client is a leading commercial bank in Nigeria. Our client is in the process of implementing a strategy to transforming the banking industry. You will be working in a smart motivated team within an organisation that believe in collaboration, innovation, integrity and people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head, IT Audit Job Location: Lagos
* Coordinate the activities of all IT audits to provide independent, objective assurance and audit advisory services designed to add value and improve IT support functions.
* Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the risk management, control and governance processes of the functions; including certifying their alignment with established global audit standards and best practices.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Manage the audit of IT resources and infrastructures to ensure that appropriate controls that will minimize the bank’s IT risks are in place in respect of the following: Technology - E-channels - E-Business
* A first degree or equivalent in relative discipline.
* Recognized IT certifications e.g. CISA, etc. is mandatory.
* Minimum of 10 years’ post qualification experience with at least 5 years in IT audit related. function.
Apply Here >>